Monday, January 16, 2017

Christmas and new year vacation

            My Christmas and New Year Vacation
 

During my Christmas vacation it was very memorable to me because me and my family celebrate Christmas day with full of love for everyone, enjoy, happy, full of smile in my heart because Christmas day is the day that we feel complete because our family are complete even if their are many problems in life but I know with Gods love we are complete. in this Christmas day my family and me were going to the church together were spending time with God that trough listening we feel God in our life the Christmas day in my life it just a simple way that is my family, friends and love ones . and i also thank God for his blessings to me and that is my parents who loves me and care me no matter what happened.

   During in my New Year vacation it is not a very happy to me this day because one of my love ones admitted in the hospital because of  her sick I'm so helpless this time I don't know what to do this day but I don't loss hope i pray my love ones in God that no matter what happened he protect us and give us strength for what will happened . so this day even if I am not so happy I give all my self for my love ones for them . that I promise them even if were not complete just pray in God so that in my new years day is full of blessing .
 
   so in my life no one can replace my love of my family in my heart because God never live me no matter what happened so that my new year and Christmas vacation was nice full of love with God.
   
 

2 comments: