Monday, January 9, 2017

Christmas and new year vacation


             My Christmas and New Year Vacation 

During my Christmas day,  me and my family was very happy because that Christmas is very memorable that feeling of love with your complete family that no can get it.theirs a lot of things in the world that family is the only treasure in your whole life but most of all we celebrate the birth day of our one and only god that who love us and who save us from our sins . so in that celebration we give all for our family and love ones we need to treasure all the moments that you spend time together.
          we don't need any material things in the world because in our life if we have family it is complete. many Christmas Days that I've celebrate but this year it is so much  new the new chapter that me and my family spend time together . 
    
  During my NEW YEARS DAY i all expect this year is every good but it is not what i think,because one of my family admitted to the hospital that is my grandmother suffering her sick so that this my new year days was not very happy, and also i don't spend my time with my family because of happened but .
  

           

1 comment: